Boxing Universal Basic Income (original version here)
Bank’s money … To have a little bit of it, people are selling their goods, or putting them in mortgage, others works for a salary … But who’s creating this money? And more important, how should this money be created to be equal for all? Many are rejecting those questions. Is it by ignorance, indulgence, resignation? Doest it reveal a special taste for authoritarianism?
This post particularly wants to highlight how absurd is the issue of the "financing" of the Basic Income. A serie of diagrams should clearly show that.
- The drop-down list allows you to go from one diagram to another.
- Information bubbles appear when you point certain parts of the diagrams.
- « A sankey diagram is a type of flow diagram where the width of the arrows is proportionnal to the represented flow. Sankey diagrams are particuliarly used to visualize energy transfer, gains or losses caused by a process. » Wikipedia.
- In order not to unnecessarily overload the diagrams, they are representing a community of only 3 members : Justine represents those who have an average repartition of the money supply, Amina represents those who are below and Liliane represents those who are above.
- the first diagrams can seem quite obvious, and even unapropriate, but I hope they will help many of you to understand the subject.